Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Heard from Nil


It's been a couple weeks since I last talked to G and my friends Lori and Kathy say it's not looking good for G. I don't want to believe it. I emailed Nilaya and heard back from her. She told me that, "the more I can do on my own now, the better." I am in disbelief about this.
I've also heard back from Gabrielle's close friend Ina Meibach, who has read the work G and I did. She told me that she found the work to be very moving and beautifully written but that it needed work theatrically speaking. She got the direction that Gabrielle was heading. She told me to send her a video of my performance and that she would be in touch if she had any ideas for directors. She warned me though, that because of the subject matter of my piece, and the fact that she worked mostly on Broadway, that she wasn't sure she would be able to come up with a good match for a director. I am just grateful for the call and her feedback. 

No comments:

Post a Comment