Tuesday, October 23, 2012

goodbye dream with G


Last night I had a vivid dream about G and me. I was performing my piece and G was with me at the performance. It was a sold out audience. Before I went on, Gabrielle said, "Heath, I don't think I will get another chance to teach, do you mind if I say a few words?"
"G, duh, of course, please." 
So G went on to teach my audience members about dancing and staying embodied. And then everyone started dancing and G pulled me aside and said, "Heath, I never got a chance to dance with you. Let's dance, k?" Her husband, Robert came over and interjected, "G, actually you have a flight to catch."
"Ok, Robert, then go pack my stuff, I am dancing with Heather."
And so we danced. We danced close and laughed. G kept saying, "touch me, like, touch me and let's do contact." 
"But G, I am going to crush you, look at you, you're so tiny!"
"Honey, that shit doesn't matter anymore."
So we did some contact and it felt so loving and maternal and warm. Her face was glowing and she kept laughing and smiling. Then she said, "baby, I gotta go now."
"Should I come with you?" I said.
"You can't. You got work to do, girlfriend."

I woke up this morning to an email from Lori that Gabrielle had passed away last night. I immediately texted Nilaya that I am sending her so much love and support. 

She texted me back, "Thanks girl. Now time to go rock the SHIT out of your piece!!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment