Thursday, October 20, 2011

Writing, writing, more writing

I met with my director for the fourth time today and read her some of the more recent writing. She liked some of it and got bored at other parts. She wants me to get into my rage and anger towards the rapist. Like, what I would do to him if I had him cornered. She wants me to make up fantasy sequences. She also had me move around and do some improvisational exercises. It was a bit awkward, and I was nervous at first since I don't know her that well but then I warmed up and had some fun. She gave me movement repetitions to practice so that I have good stage presence. I had a ton of fun with her. I feel like we have a good connection and that we're headed somewhere. I left her a message again saying that I think she's the bees knees and that I felt very fortunate for our connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment